Sunday, November 19, 2006

Hi from Manchester

Hi all,

Again you had to wait a pretty long time to hear from me. In the last month, I moved into my own apartment, got my Vanity Plates for my car and got my New Hampshire Driver's License!

Laura (my roommate) and I now live in our new apartment since 3 weeks. Our move was great, we had so many people helping us. That was awesome. But anyway we were exhausted after 2 days ;-)
I like our new place and I feel very comfortable. Pretty soon we will start decorating everything and then it will look very nice! You can see on the pictures below how it looks like right now.

Yeah, I also got my Vanity Plates for my car and I passed the Driver's Test to get the New Hampshire Driver's License. Now I think I'm really official ;-)

The weather here in Manchster is still okay. It's still around 17 degrees during the day, which I like a lot :-) But I think the winter is not far away anymore :-( It will be very cold very soon and the first snow storm is close as well.
Next week we'll have Thanksgiving! That means we'll have Thursday and Friday off work, yeah!
Also Christmas is close and that means my sister Alexandra will be here soon. I'm very excited about that. I look forward to see her and I also look forward to our trip to New York City over Christmas. We'll have a great time, I'm sure!

All right, I'm sure I'll have some news for you guys in a little while!

Take care & enjoy the pictures!
Monika


MY NEW HOME:

Washington Park
2 Country Club Drive
Apartment # 10
Manchester, NH, 03102
USA





































































































































































































































Our apartment
























The kitchen























































A New England Patriots bottle opener :-)
























The living room




















The bathroom
























And my bedroom


























































And this is my new Vanity Plate on my car! Isn't that funny? ;-)




















The Football-Fans :-)



















Laura and me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home